Web Player Support
To customize your stations Web Player contact support at email@example.com
Just to name some of the things you can do on your new player…
Page Background – specify the color or apply an image.
Player Box 'Look and Feel' Customization’s
- Outer Border – specify a color.
- Background – specify a color or apply an image. Size 758x388 px.
- Station Logo – ability to hide the station logo when your logo is included on the background image. Size 200x100 px.
- General Text – specify color.
- Now Playing – specify background and text color.
- Player Controls – specify background and text color.
- Banner Ad Spot Right – specify background and text color. Spot can include text, an image, or an iframe. Size is 300x 250 px.
- Banner Ad Spot Bottom – specify background and text color. Spot can include text, an image, or an iframe. Size is 728×90 px.
- Gateway Video - play a gateway video ad before your stream starts.
- Formats: H.264 in a .mp4, .m4v, or .mov container
- Resolution: 400x225 pixels for widescreen. 300x225 for standard screen
- Gateway Audio – play a gateway audio ad before your stream starts
- Gateway Banner - If desired, display an associated banner ad in the Banner Ad Spot Right location.
Now Playing Features
- Display Title & Artist on Player – your automation system must be capable of providing this data for the encoder
- Set a time-limit on continuous listening, by minutes. When time limit has been reached a “Are you still listening?” window will appear with a 60 seconds disconnect countdown timer. Listener can click the ‘I am still listening” link, which will restart the Time-out time, else the player drops the stream.
New Features in Development
- Display Album Art Cover
- Contact Form – Contact form for listeners to send you a message.
- Request A Song – Form for listeners to send a song request to you
- Advanced Social Media Functionality
- Chat Window
If you have any suggestions on improvements we can make or features you would like to see added, please email us and let us know!